Jumat, 02 Oktober 2026

"Voila!"




On 2021, I heard that there was a writing competition in the internet. I forced myself to join it. I was just doing the writing and I sent it on the last minute. That was my very first time writing competition experience for me. I wrote, I read, I wrote, I read, I wrote, I browsed, I wrote, I read, I analyzed and then after that I sent it.

"Voila!" I was so surprized that my writing got the first place in the writing competition. It made me so happy and couldn't say a word. 

I am still trying to learn and develop my writing ability through this kind of writing challenge. Thankyou for the opportunity. I have to learn a lot in delivering my writing. 

Why do I write in English? Because I need to develop my english.

#writingchallengeday2

#KBMNPGRIGel35

8 komentar:

"Voila!"

On 2021, I heard that there was a writing competition in the internet. I forced myself to join it. I was just doing the writing and I sent i...